PRAJIN – SCORE PT TRAINING 2022
- Our well designed test papers will focus on testing concepts as well as factual knowledge as per UPSC Pattern.
- Total 65 Tests:
- Sub-sectional Tests – 33
- Sectional Tests – 6
- Current Affairs – 7
- CSAT Tests – 3
- Mock Tests – 16
- Sub-sectional Tests: Under this each subject will be divided in sub-topics to bring more depth in preparation. These tests will be of 50 Questions each.
- CSAT Tests: Under this three tests on Reasoning, Comprehension & GMA, respectively will be held. Each test will consist of 50 Questions.
- Sectional Tests: Under this each subject mentioned in the UPSC syllabus will be catered and each test will consist of 100 Questions.
- Current Affairs Tests: Current Affairs tests will consist of 100 Questions.
- Mock Tests: Mock tests will be conducted on UPSC pattern. Paper 1 will consist of 100 Qs. and Paper 2 will consist of 80 Qs.
- 3-Layer Performance Analysis including Test Report, Detailed Analysis & integrated All India Ranking for Online & Classroom Aspirants.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 150 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 70
- Assessments Self
Curriculum is empty