PRAJIN – SCORE OPTIONALS 2022
As the name suggest, this programme is designed for those students who have already covered the syllabus once. This programme also caters the need of those students who have appeared in the mains examination but could not score as desired due to lack of practice or course updation from time to time. This programme covers revision and upgradation of various topics along with several tests. This programme is designed as per the changing patterns of questions being asked by UPSC.
- This programme consist of 50 classes (150 hours) with special focus on Paper -2.
- 18 classes would be conducted before prelims. It shall cover Comparative politics and IGP (10 for Comparative Politics and 8 for IGP).
- 22 classes would be conducted after prelims. It shall cover topics related to Western political thinker and India and World (10 for Western political thinker and 12 for India and world).
- Class structure is divided in three parts. First part of the class will focus on the conceptual clarity of various topics and its upgradation. Second part shall pay attention to previous year questions asked by UPSC and its understanding. Third part is question and answer session in which probable questions and their answer would be discussed. The third part of the class is the important one as it will be an attempt to cover topic through questions and answers. Upgraded and advance notes designed for mains 2020 would be provided to candidates
- Advance Level Study Material would be provided.
- Classes would be of three hours thrice in a week mainly on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Schedule would be provided on weekly basis. This advance level course is well synchronized with advance level test series to consolidate your preparation.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 70
- Assessments Self