PRAJIN-SCORE GS MAINS 2022
- Approx 5 Months Course to cover Key concepts of GS Mains paper 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Complete coverage of contemporary issues of last two years
- Detail answer writing session on each subject
- Mains Test Series including 25 Tests (10 Sectional + 3 Contemporary Issues + 8 Full Mock + 4 Essay Mock )
- Essay Classes + Essay Practice Workbook
- Study Material of contemporary Issues
Procedure for Online Classes
- To enroll student has to register on the website using Registration Form or Google Login or Facebook Login.
- If already registerd login with your username and password which you have used for registration.
- Account for Online Classes will be activated within one working day of Enrollment or before batch Starts.
- Classes will be conducted online as per the class schedule.
- Weekly Class Schedule will be uploaded into students account with session plan and doubt clearing sessions schedule.
- Study Material is into two formats i.e. printed and pdf.
- Printed Study Material, if any will be dispatched by courier within a week of enrollment.
- Soft Copy notes will be uploaded in PDF format into your account.
- One on one doubt clearing session will be conducted with concern faculties on Google Meet as per schedule.
- Students can put their doubts in chat box given into their account with each session.
- Students can also interact with faculty though phone or whatsApp for doubt clearing.
- After evaluation of mains test copy, one on one discussion with respective faculty will be done on phone.
MAINS TEST SERIES
- Tests will be uploaded in PDF format in your account.
- To write the test students have to download the PDF of test paper booklet or write the test in A4 sheet with proper spacing as per UPSC pattern. After writing the test send us back scanned copy in pdf format for evaluation.
- Further evaluated test copy will be sent back to the students within 15 days after receiving the answer sheet.
- Test discussion video will be uploaded into your account on the scheduled test date.
- Once student will receive evaluated copy, one to one discussion with concerned faculty/experts will be arranged via phone call or live interaction.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 150 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 70
- Assessments Self
Curriculum is empty