PRAJIN – SCORE ETHICS CLASSES 2022
- Most Comprehensive course of GS Paper 4
- Classes to cover entire syllabus of Ethics Integrity & Aptitude and Case study
- Total 13 Tests, including
- 6 Unit Tests
- 5 Case Study Tests
- 2 Mock Test
- 50 Case Studies covered
- One on One Doubt Clearing Session with Manoj K. Jha
- Comprehensive Study Material Ethics Workbook
When Ethics was introduced for the first time in UPSC, two prominent trends emerged in the stream. One trend focused squarely on core technical substance of Ethics picking up materials from top Universities of world. And, another trend focused entirely on layman’s world of Ethics.
GS Score under guidance of Manoj K Jha chose the balanced path making a juxtaposition between the either extremes. We banked upon a customised course pedology maintaining a perfect blend of “multiples aspects and dimensions of Ethics”.
We draw immense sense of satisfaction that since the advent of Ethics, we have maintained domination among the aspirants. Every year, almost all the top gainers in Ethics have been part of GS SCORE. Analysis of UPSC Result 2019 has even elevated the status of Ethics to next level. It has been observed that Rankers have notched top Ranks only on basis on Ethics. Ethics now stands among three strong pillars including Optionals and Essay.
Scoring high in Ethics is easy to say but difficult to execute. It demands a “basket strategy”, where different approach is required for different bits of syllabus. We at GS Score, with proved track record of years of result, are going to launch a complete comprehensive course on Ethics. The course is a complete package and one stop solution including comprehensive lectures, Mock Tests, Test discussions and doubt clearing sessions. With judicious investment of part of 38 days, you can secure a major share of Marks in Mains.
Procedure for Online Class
- To enroll student has to register on the website using Registration Form or Google Login or Facebook Login.
- If already registered login with your username and password which you have used for registration.
- Account for Online Classes will be activated within one working day of Enrollment or before batch Starts.
- Classes will be conducted online as per the class schedule.
- Weekly Class Schedule will be uploaded into students account with session plan and doubt clearing sessions schedule.
- Study Material is into two formats i.e. printed and pdf.
- Printed Study Material, if any will be dispatched by courier within a week of enrollment.
- Soft Copy notes will be uploaded in PDF format into your account.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 150 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 70
- Assessments Yes