PRAJIN – SCORE CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Complete Coverage of 1 yrs. current affairs for Prelims
- Almost 400+ topic to be covered
- Compact Study Material (Soft Copy)
- Sources to be covered: The Hindu, Indian Express, Economic Times, Budget, Survey, India Year Book, Down to Earth, Yojana, Kurukshetra & PIB
- 5 Tests on Current Affairs
Current Affairs for IAS is an area which is by far the most important aspect of the GS paper- 1 and also perhaps the most difficult area to master. Important, because good number of questions, whether they are in the prelims or the mains, draw their inspiration from what is happening in the contemporary context, and difficult, because of its vastness and difficulty in identifying what is important and what is not.
In the process of current affairs’ preparation ,most crucial is the listing of topics and ability to comprehend facts that could be possible there in the given choices. This is by far the most important aspect of studying current affairs.
Our approach is to cover 400+topics through classroom session and study material support. It is an integration of concepts and range of information, as the combination of both is crucial for Prelims examination in the changing scenario. We will also cover Economic Survey, India Year Book and Budget 2019-20 along with current affairs tests in this program.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 150 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 70
- Assessments Self